Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Another Disappointment Ordained by God



"Thank you for your continued interest in the position.  The process is slow, which is partly due to my competing priorities.  At this point, I can’t give you any assurance about how this process is going to play out." 
This is the response I received from the newly formed ADGDC Limited. Three weeks ago I applied with them and, if you remember, I was told to await an offer. It isn't looking good. HOWEVER, the same day I received this less than encouraging email I also learned that my Grandfather is coming to live with us in Abu Dhabi!
He will need care and want company, both of which I can provide so much better if I am unemployed. 
Lord, I know not what your plans are for me but I continue to rest in your hands and will go and do what ever you want, or, as the case may be, stay and do whatever you wish of me. Your will is the best for my life and for your glory Lord. I long to live in the center of your will. 

No comments:

Post a Comment